French Lavender oil has been traditionally used as a perfume, in cosmetics, massage oils and alternative medicine. Originally native to the Mediterranean region, French Lavender is an herb that grows in France, Italy, Bulgaria and the Himalayas in India.
French Lavender Essential Oil is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. When added to hair products, it conditions the hair, controls dandruff and maintains a healthy shine. Add it to your skincare routine to cleanse, treat minor skin irritation and reduce signs of aging. A few drops in your favorite vaporizer or in the bath can promote deep relaxation, a sense of calm and well-being. Use it in a diffuser to fill your space with its calming and relaxing properties. Mix French Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle to use on your pillows, mattress and linen for a fragrant aroma that helps you relax and drift away to sleep.
Due to the variety of benefits and a multitude of applications, this French Lavender Essential oil is a great starter oil and the perfect companion for every home.
*These above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, check with your physician before use if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Skincare - Add 20/25 drops to any 50ml carrier oil, cream or gel and apply to affected areas.
- Haircare - Add 8/10 drops to your carrier oils or shampoo to keep your hair shiny and control dandruff
- Bath - Add 20/25 drops to a bath
- Diffuse - 8/10 drops to your vaporizer/diffuser or tissue
- Sleep - Add 3/5 drops to your pillows or spray bedding just before bed-time
- Massage - Dilute 3/5 drops of French Lavender to 10ml of any carrier oil and apply the blend to soothe affected areas as required