Used over centuries, Kumkumadi Tailam (oil) is renowned for its magical ability to add a radiant glow to your skin. R.K’s Aroma Kumkumadi Tailam is prepared using traditional methods prescribed by ancient Ayurvedic texts (Vedas).
28 herbs blended with 100% pure essential oils make this beauty oil the most wholesome, all-natural skincare solution. R.K’s Kumkumadi Tailam moisturizes and softens, improves the tone and texture of your complexion leaving your skin feeling fresh with a healthy glow.
Rose Quartz Gua Sha
RK’s Aroma has revived Gua Sha, an ancient skincare stone that has been used widely across Eastern Asia for centuries. Gua Sha is used across the world for its ability to improve the look and feel of your skin.
RK’s Aroma Rose Quartz Gua Sha stone provides a luxurious facial massage, tones facial muscles, reduces puffiness, tension and fluid build-up. Skin contact with Rose Quartz promotes love, friendship, compassion and healing, making Gua Sha a great addition to your self-care routine.
Gua Sha can be used at the end of your skincare routine to ensure better absorption, reduction in fine lines and improved blood circulation.
1. Pour 3 to 5 drops of the oil into your palms apply a light coat of the oil evenly.
2. Massage with your palms for 3 to 5 minutes using gentle upward strokes.
3. Wipe off the excess oil with a tissue or a napkin.
4. Can be used 2 to 3 times a day, for a week. After that, use it once daily.
5. Kumkumadi oil can also be used for face steaming and vaporizing. Add 5 to 10 drops of oil to boiling water and its steam can be directly used on the face for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. An overnight application of Kumkumadi oil is recommended.
Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Take a few drops of Kumkumadi oil and spread it evenly to form a thin layer on your face. Why Kumkumadi oil, you ask? The facial oils are an ancient blend of essential oils that promises to restore glowing, younger-looking skin.
A. Stroking upwards from the collar bone to the jaw bone.
B. Stroking of the Jaw from the center of the chin towards the ears.
C. Stroking of the Cheeks towards the ears.
D. Circling of the Eye stroke under and above the eyes.
E. Gently use the notched edge of the stone along your eyebrow and stroke back and forth.
F . Stroking of the Forehead (Please refer to the facial chart).
Take Care -You can clean the gua sha using water and a cloth.
Pure and natural rose quartz crystal.
Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Kamal Keshar (Nelumbo Nucifera) - Lotus instantly hydrates to heal dry and flaky skin.
Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus) - Red Sandalwood cools and soothes problematic skin.
Naagkeshar (Mesua Ferrea) - Astringent properties that treat acne and oily skin.
Rakta Kamal (Nelumbo Nucifera) - Improves skin elasticity while reducing spots and fine lines.
Kesar (Crocus Sativus) - Saffron protects against UV rays, fights the signs of aging and neutralizes free radicals.
Gulab (Rosa Damascena) - Rose is a powerful antioxidant that tones, cleans, moisturizes & protects the skin.
- Kamal Keshar (Nelumbo Nucifera)
- Palsha (Butea Monosperma)
- Laksha (Laccifer Lacca)
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia)
- Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus)
- Kaliyaka (Coscinium Fenestratum)
- Vijaora Beeja (Citrus Medica)
- Naagkeshar (Mesua Ferrea)
- Kusumbha (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- Priyangu (Aglaia Elaeagnoidea)
- Mehdi (Lawsonia Inermis)
- Haridra (Curcuma Longa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata)
- Rakta Kamal (Nelumbo Nucifera)
- Neel Kamal (Nymphaea Caerulea)
- Laksha Swarasa (Laccifer Lacca)
- Nagaramustaka (Mesua Ferrea)
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara)
- Hareetaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Vibheetaki (Terminalia Bellerica)
- Amalak (Emblica Officinale)
- Kesar (Crocus Sativus)
- Gulab (Rosa Damascena)
- Chameli (Jasminum Grandiflorum)
- Kakolyadi Gana Dravya (Ashtavarga)
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum)