Used over centuries, Kumkumadi Tailam (oil) is
renowned for its magical ability to add a radiant glow to your skin. R.K’s
Aroma Kumkumadi Tailam is prepared using traditional methods prescribed by
ancient Ayurvedic texts (Vedas).
28 herbs blended with 100% pure essential oils make this beauty oil the most wholesome, all-natural skincare solution. R.K’s Kumkumadi Tailam moisturizes and softens, improves the tone and texture of your complexion leaving your skin feeling fresh with a healthy glow.
1. Pour 3 to 5 drops of the oil into your palms apply a light coat of the oil evenly.
2. Massage with your palms for 3 to 5 minutes using gentle upward strokes.
3. Wipe off the excess oil with a tissue or a napkin.
4. Can be used 2 to 3 times a day, for a week. After that, use it once daily.
5. Kumkumadi oil can also be used for face steaming and vaporizing. Add 5 to 10 drops of oil to boiling water and its steam can be directly used on the face for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. An overnight application of Kumkumadi oil is recommended.
28 Unique herbal ingredients included:
Kamal Keshar (Nelumbo Nucifera) - Lotus instantly hydrates to heal dry and flaky skin.
Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus) - Red Sandalwood cools and soothes problematic skin.
Naagkeshar (Mesua Ferrea) - Astringent properties that treat acne and oily skin.
Rakta Kamal (Nelumbo Nucifera) - Improves skin elasticity while reducing spots and fine lines.
Kesar (Crocus Sativus) - Saffron protects against UV rays, fights the signs of aging and neutralizes free radicals.
Gulab (Rosa Damascena) - Rose is a powerful antioxidant that tones, cleans, moisturizes & protects the skin.
- Kamal Keshar (Nelumbo Nucifera)
- Palsha (Butea Monosperma)
- Laksha (Laccifer Lacca)
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia)
- Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus)
- Kaliyaka (Coscinium Fenestratum)
- Vijaora Beeja (Citrus Medica)
- Naagkeshar (Mesua Ferrea)
- Kusumbha (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- Priyangu (Aglaia Elaeagnoidea)
- Mehdi (Lawsonia Inermis)
- Haridra (Curcuma Longa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata)
- Rakta Kamal (Nelumbo Nucifera)
- Neel Kamal (Nymphaea Caerulea)
- Laksha Swarasa (Laccifer Lacca)
- Nagaramustaka (Mesua Ferrea)
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara)
- Hareetaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Vibheetaki (Terminalia Bellerica)
- Amalak (Emblica Officinale)
- Kesar (Crocus Sativus)
- Gulab (Rosa Damascena)
- Chameli (Jasminum Grandiflorum)
- Kakolyadi Gana Dravya (Ashtavarga)
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum)