For All Skin Types:
What is Moringa?
The super plant Moringa, known popularly as drumstick tree is native to India and Africa, being widespread among the North and South of India. It belongs to the Moringaceae family, and derives its name from the Malayalam word, ‘Muringa’. The long, slender, triangular pods of the drumstick contain fleshy pulp, as well as pea-sized seeds. This is where its miraculous oil is derived from. Its leaves, fruits, flowers and bark are also abundant in restoratory and healing properties, making it a powerhouse of nutrients and anti-oxidants; a bounteous natural agent, generous with its benefits, truly worthy of the moniker ‘miracle tree’.
Moringa is rich in vitamins C and E and contains over 30 different natural anti-oxidants, minerals, phytonutrients and natural anti-inflammatory agents that gently soothe the skin. Perfect for everyday use, Moringa has phenomenal skin-lightening and anti-pollutant qualities, working against dirt that gets embedded deep inside pores. It softly cleanses the skin without robbing it of its natural radiance, while its anti-ageing properties rejuvenate and bring it to life.
Step 1 : Moringa Cleansing Lotion – Apply to cleanse and minimizes the pores.
Step 2 : Exfoliating Scrub – Massage for 5-7 minutes for exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells, clean off with wet cotton.
Step 3 : Moringa Cream & Moringa Oil– Take 1-2gms of cream add 2-5 drops of oil in it and massage for 10-15 minutes to moisturize the skin, clean off the excessive with wet cotton.(Use the remaining moringa oil for a back and shoulder massage to instantly make fresh and relaxed)
Step 4 : Moringa Gel – Massage for 5-7 minutes then clean off the excessive with wet cotton.
Step 5 : Moringa Mask – Mix the mask with required amounts of water, keep for 5-10 minutes until it dries off then wash off with lukewarm water. Complete your facial by applying Moringa moisturizer for a softer texture and a fresher look
- Moringa Cleansing Lotion: Moringa seed oil, argan oil, bergamot oil, patitgrain oil, rosemary oil, neroli oil and grapefruit oil.
- Moringa Exfoliating Scrub: Aloe vera, apricot granules, carrot oil, wheat germ oil, lemon oil, orange oil, tagetes oil and chamomile oil.
- Moringa Cream: Moringa seed oil, beeswax, argan oil, bergamot oil, petitgrain oil, rosemary oil, neroli oil and grapefruit oil.
- Moringa Gel: Moringa seed oil, argan oil, petitgrain oil, bergamot oil, rosemary oil, neroli oil and grapefruit oil.
- Moringa Mask: Moringa seed oil, argan oil, petitgrain oil, bergamot oil, neroli oil and grapefruit oil.
- Moringa Moisturizing Lotion: Moringa seed oil, argan oil, bergamot oil, petitgrain oil, rosemary oil, neroli oil and grapefruit oil.
Enriched with vitamins that act as natural preservatives.
- Moringa Cream
- Moringa Gel
- Moringa Mask
- Moringa Lotion
- Moringa Moisturizer
- Exfoliating Scrub
- Moringa Oil